This documentation is obsolete and was replaced by https://docs.egi.eu/providers/cloud-compute/.
EGI Federated Cloud Integration¶
This documentation covers how to join the EGI Cloud federation as a provider.
If you are interested in joining please first contact EGI operations team
operations _at_ egi.eu), expressing interest and providing few details about:
- the projects you may be involved in as cloud provider
- the user communities you want to support (a.k.a. Virtual Organisations, VO). You can also support the ‘long-tail of science’ through the access.egi.eu VO.
- the technologies (Cloud Management Framework) you want to provide.
- details on the current status of your deployment (to be installed or already installed, already used or not, how it is used, who uses the services,…)
EGI will provide proper guidance through all the following steps until your service gets certified.
- 1. Requirements
- 2. Integration
- 3. Registration of services in GOCDB
- 4. VO Configuration
- 5. Installation Validation
- 6. FAQ